Stop everyday sexism! Buy this reworking of the classic Westinghouse 'Rosie the Riveter' design and you'll be supporting Women for Independence – a network of women aiming to improve the representation of women in public and political life throughout Scotland.
- Signed and numbered by artist Stewart Bremner
- Each print is made in Scotland
- Limited to 250 of each size
- The paper is Epson Ultrasmooth Matte 192gsm, acid-free cotton rag using archival inks (with a typical lifespan of 70-80 years)
- 40% of profits go to Women for Independence.