Pack of 6 Edinburgh landscape postcards – artistic set D
Scotland is widely recognised for its breathtaking beauty. Residents and visitors alike are known to travel the country to see their favourite view and find new ones.
There are over seventy views in the Landscapes collection, that will allow you to reminisce from the comfort of your own home, or give the gift to another.
What is in the pack?
- Edinburgh: the Castle from the Esplanade
- Edinburgh: spring time in The Meadows
- Edinburgh: the Castle from Salisbury Crags
- Edinburgh: Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh: St Giles Cathedral
- Firth of Forth: The Three Bridges
The drawing takes inspiration from vintage travel posters, particularly the ones created during the inter-war period. It is offered in a choice of natural colours, or artistic ones that fully explore the creative legacy of those gorgeous old posters.
- A6 size (148x105mm)
- Printed in Scotland on 350gsm silk paper that is Forest Sustainable Certified
- One half of the back is lined for an address