Orders are posted every Friday/Saturday
Items sent within the UK are sent Second Class or Second Class Signed For on larger value orders. Royal Mail aim to deliver all second class items in three working days. If your order contains items that were not in stock, expect your order to take around 6-10 days to deliver. Non-UK orders take approximately 10-14 days to deliver.
Orders are sent Second Class or Second Class Signed for, depending on the order value. The shipping prices per order are the best I can estimate to cover the posting cost and packing materials.
- A1 and A2 prints are posted rolled up in a mailing tube and are only ever combined in posting with A3 posters. Other items will be posted separately. If there is more than one print, they will be rolled together.
- A3 posters are posted rolled up in a mailing tube. If there is more than one poster, they will be rolled together. If your order includes additional items from below, the order will be posted in an A3 board-backed envelope, with the poster(s) bagged with an additional board back. If you order more than one poster and need extra sleeves and backs because they are presents, please note on the cart page how many extra are needed.
- Calendars are posted singly in a calendar envelope, apart from Beautiful Scotland calendars, which will be in an A4 board-backed envelope. Multiple calendars are sent in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Mounted prints are posted in an A4 board-backed envelope for up to three, or in an A3 board-backed envelope for more. Any mounted print ordered with a calendar or A3 poster will be posted in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Cards are sent in a A5 board-backed envelope for up to ten cards, or an A4 board-backed envelope for orders of over ten. Cards ordered with a calendar or A3 poster will be in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Magnets are posted in an A6 board-backed envelope for up to three magnets or an A5 bubble envelope for four or more. Magnets ordered along with any of the items above will be in the relevant larger envelope.
Why I don't offer free shipping
As a small business, I source the products in my shop as locally and ethically as I can and I keep those products as affordably priced as possible when I sell them. Because of this – and because I pay my fair share of taxes – I cannot offer free shipping.
If you need any further clarification, please contact me using this form.
Order more packing and posting materials
If you need extra envelopes or tubes, so that you can send on the extra items you order as gifts, you can buy some here.