Berwickshire: St Abb’s Head Lighthouse – poster
Built atop a rocky promontory near the east coast fishing village of St Abb’s, this Stevenson lighthouse was the first to receive an audible fog signal in 1876. The cliffs below are home to a 60,000-strong sea bird colony.
Celebrate the beauty, power and spirit of Scotland with this handsome vintage-style travel print, drawn by Stewart Bremner.
- Paper size A3, 420x297mm
- 350gsm smooth white board
- Digitally printed in Scotland