Berwickshire: St Abb’s Head Lighthouse – giclée print
Built atop a rocky promontory near the east coast fishing village of St Abb’s, this Stevenson lighthouse was the first to receive an audible fog signal in 1876. The cliffs below are home to a 60,000-strong sea bird colony.
Celebrate the beauty, power and spirit of Scotland with this handsome vintage-style travel print, drawn by Stewart Bremner.
- 300 gsm pH neutral conservation paper with archival inks
- Digitally printed in Scotland