Berwickshire: St Abb’s Head Lighthouse – magnet
Built atop a rocky promontory near the east coast fishing village of St Abb’s, this Stevenson lighthouse was the first to receive an audible fog signal in 1876. The cliffs below are home to a 60,000-strong sea bird colony.
Celebrate the beauty, power and spirit of Scotland with this handsome vintage-style travel magnet, drawn by Stewart Bremner.
- Made in Scotland
- Digitally printed
- extra strong 1.5mm thick magnet
- laminated to give a glossy durable finish