Isle of Skye: Quiraing – giclée print
Isle of Skye: Quiraing – giclée print
Scotland is widely recognised for its breathtaking beauty. Residents and visitors alike are known to travel the country to see their favourite view and find new ones.
There are over seventy views in the Landscapes collection, that will allow you to reminisce from the comfort of your own home, or give the gift to another.
About this location
The Quiraing is a distinctive land formation that comprises part of the Trotternish Ridge in the north of Skye and is the only part of the escarpment that is still moving. The many notable features, including The Needle and The Table, make it a popular location for walkers.
The drawing takes inspiration from vintage travel posters, particularly the ones created during the inter-war period. It is offered in a choice of natural colours, or artistic ones that fully explore the creative legacy of those gorgeous old posters.
- 300 gsm pH neutral conservation paper with archival inks
- Digitally printed in Scotland
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over £50 (UK orders only).
Orders are posted every Friday
Items are printed to order, so expect your order to take around 7-14 days to arrive. Items sent within the UK are sent Second Class or Second Class Signed For on larger value orders. Royal Mail aim to deliver all second class items in three working days. Non-UK orders are sent by Royal Mail and their international partner carriers and will take approximately 14-21 days to arrive.
Orders are sent Second Class or Second Class Signed for, depending on the order value. The shipping prices per order are the best I can estimate to cover the posting cost and packing materials.
Why I don't offer free shipping
As a small business, I source the products in my shop as locally and ethically as I can and I keep those products as affordably priced as possible when I sell them. Because of this – and because I pay my fair share of taxes – I cannot offer free shipping.
- A1 and A2 prints are posted rolled up in a mailing tube and are only ever combined in posting with A3 posters. Other items will be posted separately. If there is more than one print, they will be rolled together.
- A3 posters are posted rolled up in a mailing tube. If there is more than one poster, they will be rolled together. If your order includes additional items from below, the order will be posted in an A3 board-backed envelope, with the poster(s) bagged with an additional board back. If you order more than one poster and need extra sleeves and backs because they are presents, please note on the cart page how many extra are needed.
- Calendars are posted singly in a calendar envelope, apart from Beautiful Scotland calendars, which will be in an A4 board-backed envelope. Multiple calendars are sent in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Mounted prints are posted in an A4 board-backed envelope for up to three, or in an A3 board-backed envelope for more. Any mounted print ordered with a calendar or A3 poster will be posted in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Cards are sent in a A5 board-backed envelope for up to ten cards, or an A4 board-backed envelope for orders of over ten. Cards ordered with a calendar or A3 poster will be in an A3 board-backed envelope.
- Magnets are posted in an A6 board-backed envelope for up to three magnets or an A5 bubble envelope for four or more. Magnets ordered along with any of the items above will be in the relevant larger envelope.
Order more packing and posting materials
If you need extra envelopes or tubes, so that you can post items you order as gifts, you can buy some here.
You can make save money at Indy Prints when you buy three or more items, in the following groups:
Card and magnets
- Buy any 3 items and get 50p off your order – code: 50poff-3
- Buy any 6 items and get £1.50 off your order – code: 150poff-6
A3 posters, calendars and mounted prints
- Buy any 3 items and get £1.50 off your order – code: 150poff-3
- Buy any 6 items and get £4 off your order – code: 400poff-6
The savings are applied automatically at the checkout.
Note, this discount may not always apply to reduced price sale items.