Kintyre: Sanda Lighthouse – magnet
Located off the southern tip of the Kintyre peninsula, now-uninhabited Sanda Island has been home to a lighthouse since 1850. The rock arch near the lighthouse caused the island to be nicknamed ‘The Ship’.
Celebrate the beauty, power and spirit of Scotland with this handsome vintage-style travel magnet, drawn by Stewart Bremner.
- Made in Scotland
- Digitally printed
- extra strong 1.5mm thick magnet
- laminated to give a glossy durable finish