Pack of 6 Scots sayings postcards – set C
What’s yer fauvrit Scots saying?
Is your favourite Scots saying one you've kent since you were a bairn, or one you've just discovered and love? Whatever is the case, the Scots Sayings collection has plenty to choose from.
What is in this pack?
- Lang may yer lum reek
- Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye
- Dinna fash yersel
- It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht
- The nights are fair drawin in
- Wha's like us? Gey few an they're a deid
This colourful drawing has its origins in mid-century illustration and pop art styles. It’s a gallus way to celebrate the power and spirit o the language.
The Scots Leid
The Scots language, or ‘leid’ in Scots, has a long and colourful history that stretches back well over a thousand years. Part of its colour isn't just the glorious words, but the vivid sayings that bring it to life.
- A6 size (148x105mm)
- Printed in Scotland on 350gsm silk paper that is Forest Sustainable Certified
- One half of the back is lined for an address